a conference in celebration of Howard Raiffa
Join us at this major international conference to explore the current state and future directions of systems analysis.
Today’s world is characterized by increasing globalization, shifts of economic and political power, taxing environmental challenges, and unpredictable social conflicts, as well as by massively broadened and accelerated flows of information. Systems analysis is one of the few research tools that has both the breadth and depth to identify smart pathways through the complex nexus of these processes to reach a world that accommodates the needs and aspirations of different groups and respects the limits imposed by the planet itself.
The conference Systems Analysis 2015 will highlight recent advances, current lacunas, and untapped disciplinary potentials in the field of systems analysis, with the aim of demonstrating the unique prowess of systems thinking for navigating a swiftly changing and increasingly complex world.
1. Learn about the state-of-the-art methods in systems analysis;
2. Hear about the most recent methodological advances with high future potential;
3. Identify gaps in current approaches that need to be overcome for meeting new challenges;
4. Present your innovative methodology in or application of systems analysis via a poster;
5. Network with leading researchers in systems analysis from across the globe; and
6. Participate in a platform for transdisciplinary inspiration and the transfer of methodological knowledge among different applications of systems analysis.